The 72nd Annual General Meeting of the British Society of Rheology will be held at the Kavli Royal Society International Centre, Chicheley Hall, Chicheley, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire MK16 9JJ on Tuesday 26th March 2013 at 5.15pm.
The draft minutes of the 71st Annual General Meeting are available here
Members are reminded that, under rule 7(b), the business of the meeting includes:
* Election of Officers and Council members.
* Receipt of a report and accounts from Council.
* Dealing with matters raised by Council or by any other member and receiving suggestions from members for consideration by Council.
Council's nominations for Officers and Council members are:
* President Prof. P.R. Williams
* Hon. Secretary Prof. S.J. Cox
* Hon. Treasurer Mr S. Goodyer
* Membership Secretary Prof. T. N. Phillips
* Bulletin Editor Dr R. Poole
* Abstracts Editor Dr N.E. Hudson
Ordinary members of Council:
* Dr M. Charalambides
* Dr B. Dobraszczyk
* Dr S. Fielding
* Mr P. Hodder
* Dr M. Tassieri
* Dr R. Watson
Dr. W. Frith becomes Immediate Past President, having served his two-year term as President.
Further nominations for Council or for any of the Offices are invited. Nominations should be sent to the Secretary or made at the meeting (rule 5(b)). Nominees must be members of the Society, must confirm in writing that they are willing to stand and must be proposed and seconded by two members of the Society. The Honorary Secretary would be pleased to receive notice of any matter that any member wishes to raise at the AGM.
Members who cannot attend the AGM are invited to make nominations or approve Council's nominations by email or post to the Honorary Secretary:
Prof S.J. Cox
Institute of Mathematics and Physics
Aberystwyth SY23 3BZ